Gawfer

"We have staked the whole of all our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind for self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God." James Madison

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Haloscan ready

OK, friends and enemies,

We now have installed Haloscan on this blog... Beware, You hurt my feelings, ( I got two) YOU"RE BANNED! You hurt one of my friend's feelings, YOU"RE BANNED! You show up smelling bad, YOU'RE BANNED! And I reserve the right to ban you for no other reason than I might think you're really a stupid person impersonating someone with intelligence, and take note, The Bible tells me this, "from the heart the mouth speaks". So again, Beware!

POWER!!!! I have POWER!!!! MMMMMAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

OK, anyway, I installed haloscan for trackbacks and smiley faces.

Sorry your comments were deleted, but consider this a fresh start.

GO NAVY!