Gawfer

"We have staked the whole of all our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind for self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God." James Madison

Thursday, June 29, 2006

5 Year Old Scam is Back

I love this stuff! I got this email this morning...
I actually had a friend that got hammered for about 10 grand! Anyway, enjoy, but for crying out loud, Don't sent this idiot MONEY! You'll never see it again.

Dear sir
This letter may come to you as a surprise... but kindly consider the message, because I am determined to live for posterity. I wish to plead with you to join me in not only serving humanity, but to also benefit in the process. This message could be strange but reality will definitely dawn on you, if you pay some attention to it's contents. I wouldn't have notified you but for the sake of your integrity and goodwill ... no intentions of causing you any personal pains or discomfort.

I am Zainab Guei the Daughter to the late Ivory Coast president Robert Guei, who was murdered by the rebel leader Lawrence Gbagbor, now Abidjan President in exile. I am 24 yrs old. In my father`s bid to fend off rebel insurgency, he put in my care, the sum of $45 million USD that was his life savings and proceeds he made from private deals of precious stones he transacted and also emerald stones worth $40 million Dollars that was a gift to him still being kept in trunk boxes in a secret location only known to me to which I am the next of kin to... I am presently residing in the Ghana and have borne the burden for too long.

I do not want to keep the funds any longer, but I can never turn it over to the brutal and tyrannical rogue regime of LAwrence Gbagbor who is still in power, still has a lot supporters in power as his members are people that make up the present cabinet... I am not soliciting for your help to wage a war against the regime, but to act as a foreign partner, to allow me transfer the funds to you, and put in good use by donating a portion of it as humanitarian gesture to the Abidjan people by purchasing such essential needs like blankets, milk and so on from the money after deducting your expenses and commission of 20%. Also note that this offer will give you a double-edged advantage : 1. as the benefactor of the Abidjan people and; 2. the commission you stand to earn.

I am believeing that I can trust you with this funds and these stones in your care and also the main point is that,I can not get hold of it because of my refugee statuss here in Ghana and that is why I am asking for your humanitarian mind to please assist me by being my beneficiary to claim this funds from the security company where my father deposited the inheritance.

I have the document covering the appraisal of the emerald stones right here with me and I am willing to send it to you for confirmation. Currently now I am in Ghana for this purpose and residing in a remote village to avoid being seen until this transaction is successfully completed . Zainab Guei

skype chat:zainabguei