Gawfer

"We have staked the whole of all our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind for self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God." James Madison

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Background Contest

OK,

This has little to do with politics, the war, Israel, or North Korea, but important to me non the less.

If you are a frequent visitor of Gawfer, you've seen some backrounds I've been trying out.

I've had differing comments of each, so lets get your opinion of them lined up side by side (ok, one on top of the other).

Here they are in no particular order:








Ya'll know I served in the United States Navy, So here's the Branch;













And while in the Navy, the last Squadron I was attached to was VP-91, hence the patch













Here's a recruiting poster for WWII, kinda fun











And then Old Glory. Nothing more needs to be said about this beauty.

Tell me what you think...