Gawfer

"We have staked the whole of all our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind for self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God." James Madison

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Shock and Awe???

Leave it to the Air Force...

Watch this news report about how the Air Force once proposed a chemical weapon to make the enemy "sexually irresistible" to each other.... Video

My friend TheLoon posted this a couple of days ago, and I thought it to be humorous. Then, reading through Military.com's current articles, I found a video for it. I find this quite peculiar that someone comes up with an idea for a 'Non Lethal' weapon, but certain special interest groups find it "offensive" in nature.

So to appease the special interest groups, here is my suggestion: change the molecular structure of the agent to create an insatiable desire for goats... oh wait, our enemy already has that. My bad.