Gawfer

"We have staked the whole of all our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind for self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God." James Madison

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Salesman stuns Simon

UPDATE: Congratulations to Paul Potts on winning the competition!
Grand Final - The Winner
Britain's GotTalent
It was as if the tension would never end - but finally, eventually, painfully... Dec announced Paul Potts as the Britain's Got Talent winner.

Tip-o-the-Hat to FTGF for the update.


OK, I typically don't watch American Idol or any other Idol for that matter, simply because I struggle every day along with 300 million other Americans to make the best life I can pursuing happiness. But when I clicked on this short little video from Yahoo, I tear'd up. This is breathtaking at its best. Enjoy.