Gawfer

"We have staked the whole of all our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind for self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God." James Madison

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Global warming is here!

Dang, Al 'the pal' Gore musta been right!

Currently, where I sit, it is 114° F!

Rolling blackouts are making their way across Southern California, there has been a Flash Flood warning issued for North Los Angeles County because of huge thunder heads moving thru, It's too dang hot to play golf, and I and my Bud Rob can't get on to messenger to chat! All we need now is a good earthquake to round off the afternoon.

I believe I'll spend the rest of the day praying for our troops and Israel as they continue to battle the axis of evil we know as Islamofacism. We a uncomfortable for sure, but it is because of the sacrifice being made by our troops, I can sit here in relative safety and write this post.

Here's to you Men and Women of the Armed Forces. Thank you again for all that you do.

OORAH! and GO NAVY!