Gawfer

"We have staked the whole of all our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind for self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God." James Madison

Thursday, June 12, 2008

500th Post and the US Open

This entry marks my 500th post as a blogger, so I thought I'd share a special day with you. No, this in not a typical day at the office. One of my vendors was kind enough to think of me when a couple practice round passes came across his desk. Thanks Don... a bunch.

Entrance to the 108th US Open at Torrey Pines Golf Course



Stuart Appleby chipping on the first hole



Trevor Immelman and David Ledbetter discussing shot selection



Big Par 5


DL III on the Tee



DL III working on some sand extrication


Lee Jansen heading to No 2


Michael Campbell sharing the love



Thanks to all who have read and commented, making blogging fun.

Labels: ,