Gawfer

"We have staked the whole of all our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind for self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God." James Madison

Sunday, August 19, 2007

BadAss Marine

Just about the only time I get to read blogs anymore is early Sunday mornings, and since I’m reading, I really don't have much time to post on this meager blog. But finding this YouTube on my buddy Rob’s blog this morning inspired me to put it up for my 4 or 5 readers. Take a minute or two and listen to his sermon..er..RAP.

He tells it like it is, but if your hearing is bad like mine, pay attention because he goes fast.





Evidently, you can find more of his stuff here.

Labels: