Gawfer

"We have staked the whole of all our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind for self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God." James Madison

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Fred Thompson throwing his hat into the ring?

ThirdWaveDave posted this yesterday. I have liked this guy when I first saw him in 'The Hunt For Red October' . More recently, I have agreed with his position on the War on Terror, and his support for our leadership. I have said this many times, a house divided against itself cannot stand. If we as a country cannot unite to defeat our enemies, we will be doomed.

Senator Fred Thompson is considering a run for the White House in 2008. I've always liked this man and thought he had the star power to make a successful run for president. Reagan had some star power as well.