Gawfer

"We have staked the whole of all our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind for self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God." James Madison

Sunday, August 06, 2006

LTC Randolph C. White Jr. Delivers Infantry Graduation Speech



OK, folks. This is about the best speech next to the Gipper I think I have ever heard given. I was so inspired, I thought (for .33 seconds) about reinlisting.

Truly, LTC White made some very powerful statements, and it reminded me of why I am so proud to be an American. We are the greatest nation on this earth because we offer hope, and freedom.

For my friends that visit Gawfer from other countries, please don't be offended. Simply, there is no other Country on this planet that so many people are trying to get to. We are a relatively young nation and are not perfect, but we learn from our mistakes, and are better for it.

Hat Tip to guidons and blackfive

Hooah!