Gawfer

"We have staked the whole of all our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind for self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God." James Madison

Friday, June 09, 2006

My Boss is cool

Well, this might seem to be a goofy post, but bare with me for a moment.

Yesterday while working diligently at my desk, an alert popped up on my screen indicating a new email.

Well, needing a quick little break, I clicked on it to find an 'easter egg'.

It seems that my boss, the owner of our almost billion dollar company decided that since our boys 'spanked' Al Zarkawi in a more permanent sence, my boss would give our entire company a 1/2 day off.

He also said as soon as we nab bin Laden, we'll get a full day off. So, come on boys, you can do it.

Might I suggest a 'Hot tipped' Tomahawk from the Cole?

Anyway, his generosity gave me the opportunity to play a little golf with Bushwhacker.

It was a great day to honor a great occasion.

GO NAVY!