Gawfer

"We have staked the whole of all our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind for self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God." James Madison

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

IT'S NOT MY FAULT!

What Happens When There Is No Plan B?

By Dana L.
Sunday, June 4, 2006; Page B01

The conservative politics of the Bush administration forced me to have an abortion I didn't want. Well, not literally, but let me explain.

I am a 42-year-old happily married mother of two elementary-schoolers. My husband and I both work, and like many couples, we're starved for time together. One Thursday evening this past March, we managed to snag some rare couple time and, in a sudden rush of passion, I failed to insert my diaphragm...

http://tinyurl.com/lo2ye



This article is so typical of the liberal left!

No Honor, No Integrity, and No assumption of responsibility for personal actions. She blames president Bush for her pregnancy and subsequent abortion when he wasn't even in the room!

This is so absurd, I cannot... will not post what is truly on my mind!