Gawfer

"We have staked the whole of all our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind for self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God." James Madison

Monday, February 05, 2007

Milestone!

Today was a milestone of sorts for Gawfer. After starting this meager blog in October of 2005 to complain about Laura Ingraham on some issue I can't remember, I just started writing stuff and goofing off. Thanks to some merciful bloggers who schooled me in etiquette and code, today, the 10,000th visitor read Gawfer...

What are you guys thinking?! HA! There are soooo many good blogs to read, why in the world would anyone visit this old squid's blog except to be entertained with poor grammar, bad spelling and an occasionally funny story?!

Well, anyway, though I am not a career mega blogger, I have made some wonderful friends that I am thankful for. Most of you are in IKA's Roll. Some are not.

By the way, the 10,000th visitor was qlinger from Henniker, NH., who has a ton of family bloggers, and is one of my friends that isn't in IKA's Roll.

Thanks again friends.

GO NAVY!!!