Gawfer

"We have staked the whole of all our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind for self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God." James Madison

Sunday, May 14, 2006

MINUTMAN BLOG NOT PLAYING NICELY

OK, I am an advocate for protecting our borders without prejudice. But when threats of a violent over throw against my nation start popping up on a blog that I'm lending my support to, my support ends. Period.

Our Country is based on some simple principles, one of which is freedom of speech. However, when that freedom jeopardizes the Freedom we enjoy as Americans I'll draw the line. I support the gallant efforts put forth to protect our borders, but I will not be party to or associated with any seditious remarks.

To clarify what I’m talking about, please visit texasfred’s blog. Follow the link below.


http://tinyurl.com/ejocl

I have removed all support for the minutemen from my blog until further notice.